Sunday, January 27, 2008

Two New Cards

Here are two new cards I made tonight for the Freaky Friday Card Challenges over at Scrap Freak.

The first card I had to use something sparkly. And since my stickles had not arrived yet, I used some Heidi Swapp Bling. I also used Crackle Paint and Thickers on this card. It was my first time using any of the three products. I can't wait to use them on a layout.

The second card I really love. I had to use the color red. And I really love the color combo: Red, Black and White.








6 comments:

Carla said...

Wow those turned out GREAT!

Linda said...

Those are Really great!!! Love them both alot!!

Jackie Plank said...

Love your cards!!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

They are so pretty!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

your cards are adorable !!!
tfs.
hi tamara. I did a sketch #28 but I could not post a comment on your sketches. here is my blog if you wanted to see it.
i love the sketch.
memystampsandi.blogspot.com

daizie said...

great cards! love the black white & red!