Sunday, January 6, 2008

Photo A Day--January 5th

My picture for today started out being a picture of my scrap area. How messy it was. And of course, I was planning on cleaning the area and was going to do an after picture. Well, I did that. And then afterwards, I got a few more pictures taken that I had not planned on, and well, I just had to share.


Scrap Area Before


Scrap Area After



Ian has been a little bit sick these last few days. He cries an awful lot. I think he is teething. Anyway, he is way off his sleeping schedule. And then he is up until like 1am. For those that know me, know that my kids are in bed at 7pm. So this is a huge difference. I just had to take a picture of him crying. Isn't that terrible of me.



These are dads shoes. They seemed to make Ian stop crying every few minutes.




We would catch him putting on the shoes and wanting to walk around the room. If the picture is close up enough, you can still see the tears in the poor boys eyes from crying. But at least we had a few minutes of peace when he was walking.


3 comments:

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Great pictures. Poor little guy. Hope you he feels better.

Shannon Schafer said...

Awww so cute!!!

.jessica jo. said...

awwww, what a little cutie!