Thursday, January 10, 2008

I've Entered the Digi World

Over at Scrap Freak, one of our Freaky Friday Challenges was a digital Layout. Chickie gave a great tutorial and walked us through making a layout step by step. Everyone seemed to get it but me. For some reason, it wasn't working right. Granted, I had never used Photoshop before as I had just gotten it from my sister in December.

Anyway, After three hours, I had completed my first digital layout. Then, the next day (which was yesterday) I took the plunge and decided to try it again. It went much faster. And then last night, I made a third one. I don't know how hooked I am on the digi layouts, but I am intrigued enough to see if I can figure it all out and to keep practicing.

Here are my three layouts in order of completion.









6 comments:

monica.coffman said...

Uh oh...looks like you might be hooked! Great job on the digi stuff.

Linda said...

You have done an awesome job on those digi pages!!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Awesome job with the digi!

daizie said...

u r doing great w/ the digi!!

Lisa said...

You are totally rocking the Digi Pages. Woo Hoo!

Jackie Plank said...

Absolutely beautiful layouts, looks like you got the hang of digis LOL