Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Photo A Day--January 28 - 30

Here are my pictures from the last 3 days!



Monday, January 28:
Took pictures of layouts I had done previously. So, not a new layout, just a new picture.



Tuesday, January 29
Shantal at her Dance Concert. It turned out so dark. Any advice on how to avoid this? And what about fixing it? I have Photoshop but don't know really how to use it yet.



Wednesday January 30
The boys were in the shower and I just couldn't help snapping this picture. They love being together. Spencer is a great big brother to Ian.



I spiked Ian's hair after the shower and had to get a picture of it. It was too funny!


2 comments:

Linda said...

Great photos!!! What a cute shower shot, and LOVE the hair!!

daizie said...

great pics tam! gotta love the hair sticking up pics! logans looks the same way :)