Friday, January 18, 2008

Blog Challenge: Firsts

What was your first...

1. concert? I am ashamed to admit this, but it was Richard Marx

2. car? Oh gosh, I can't remember the name of it. But my second one was a Chevy Sprint.

3. job? Mc Donald's.

4. scrapbook layout about? My Wedding

5. grade teacher's name? Hmmm, don't know which grade teacher. I'll go with my 3rd grade since I can remember that. It was Ms. Bigger. Used to call her Ms. Booger

6. pet? A dog named Casper. Got hit by a car.

7. vacation as an adult? Las Vegas for the Night. I used to work for an Airline and would fly stand by for free.

8. boyfriend's name? Scott Dixon

9. living arrangement after moving out of your parents' home? Lived in an Apartment . It was off campus housing in Provo, UT.

10. scrapbook message board to be a member on? AOL. I was a swap-a-holic

1 comment: