Monday, August 20, 2007

A - Z's of Me.....Part 2

OK, so I have not done A - Z's of Me Part 1 yet. I will get to that.

Scrap Freak has blog challenges. And this weeks blog challenge is to complete this list of A - Z and then post it on my blog. So here it goes. Maybe you will learn something new about me.

A - Available or taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: Don't really have one right now.
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Drink of choice: Water
E - Essential Item you use everyday: Computer
F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Ratingen
I - Indulgence: Chocolate
J - January or February: January
K - Kids & Names: 5: Shantal, Spencer, Hannah, Emma and Ian
L - Life is Incomplete Without? My Family
M - Marriage Date: December 18
N - Number of Siblings: 6
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: can't stand being closed in. Doors have to remain open.
Q - Fave Quote:
R - Reason to Smile: When my kids do something nice for someone else.
S - Season: Fall
T - Traffic Tickets: 1
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I clean my belly button when I shower
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Lima Beans
W - Worst Habit: Bad Words.
X - Xrays that you have had: Collar bone, toe, chest
Y - Your Fave Food: Mexican and Chinese
Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer

2 comments:

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Hey Tamara. I have 6 brothers and sisters, too!! Fun having a big family isn't it?? Loved your ABC's of you :)

Sue (aka SusieQ)