Thursday, August 9, 2007

First Week of August Layouts

Here are some layouts I did last week.


This layout I made using a sketch from Sketches! With Multiple Photos! It is from the August Contest Sketch. If you haven't seen it yet, go take a peek. There is a $10 Gift Certificate to the winner of the Contest! There is a link off to the right hand side of my blog.


This layout was also inspired by a Sketch from Sketches! With Multiple Photos. I used it for a Story Telling Challenge over at Scrap Freak. I had to use an email or Blog entry for my journaling.


This was for Living On The Edge Challenge over at Scrap Freak. We had to use a edged border. I used Basic Grey Paper and cut along the circles to make the scalloped edge. There is a pull out on the right hand side for the program of the Music Concert.


This was also for a challenge over at Scrap Freak. It was an inspiration Challenge. We had to scrap lift one of our own layouts. Not my favorite layout, but it got done.

1 comment:

bianna said...

Ganz tolle Sachen hast Du gebastelt, Respekt.