Monday, August 20, 2007

I Got It!

So, I got my first order from Scrap Freak today! I am soooo very excited. I have a friend here in Germany who has an APO and lets me have things mailed there. So I got my first scrapbooking purchase in over a year.

I'll have to take pictures later for you to see what I got. But, I ordered some Scenic Route paper, Crate Paper, Heidi Swap Flowers, Heidi Swap Ghost expressions and Maya Road Flowers. Everything was packaged sooooo very nicely.

My friend, Coni, also ordered from there. I have her stuff here and of course, I fondled over everything of hers before I even opened up my stuff. Made me sad that I did not order the Sassafras Lass. She also got some Maya Road Cubes. I love the cubes but want to get some wooden ones instead. Then I will alter that thing!

Well, I did make 4 cards this past weekend. Here they are!



This card is for a card challenge over at Scrap Freak.



Also A Scrap Freak Card Challenge



Another one of Amy's Famous Card Challenges at Scrap Freak.



This is for one of my Sketch Challenges that will be coming up on Thursday. You are getting a Sneak Peak!



No comments: