Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Challenges and Cards

OK, so I did scrap this past weekend. It is time for me to get those uploaded. They were all done for challenges over at Scrap Freak. Did you know I only started making cards in May? I have to say I did another card, but I absolutely hated how it turned out, so there fore....I am not sharing.
Also, I have a layout that is almost finished. I would scrap more if I could pull myself away from this darn computer and all my scrappy online friends. I do need to get two more challenge layouts completed before Saturday so I can earn a total freak blinkie over at Scrap Freak. Otherwise, I will need to just be content with being a total freak wanna be. :D

Today, I am going to try and clean my scrap area. It is a total mess. And I have to teach an online class over at Wisconsin Scrappers on Saturday. So I better get my area clean so I can have space to work. I should take before pictures so you can see how bad it actually is.

Two Peas in A Bucket's Blog Challenge for today is: How did you come up with the title of your blog? Well, I'm not going to answer that since I answered that very question in my one and only other post on here. You can go read it if you haven't already.

And then, Scrap Freak's Blog Challenge for this past week: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Name 5 favorite television shows: Survivor, The Amazing Race, Gilmore Girls, Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends (I'm a reality TV Show Junkie!)

Name 4 favorite memories: Camping at the Beach while growing up, Cruise for our 10 year Anniversary, Getting Pregnant for the first time when we thought we could never have kids, Getting Married

Name 3 things you want to do before you die: Become a Grandma, Enjoy Traveling, Have a clean house for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Give 2 names that you would use NOW if you were going to have a new addition to the family: Hayden and Rachel

Name the one thing that you're working on now to improve your life: Trying to lose weight. Not happening very well since I am not giving up my chocolate. But I am getting my exercise in.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I don't know how you keep up with all of your blogs. Cute cards!