Monday, July 30, 2007

My New Blog

Wow, I must be a blogging Freak! This is my fourth blog. Why am a starting yet another blog? Well, for starters, Rebecca from Scrap Freak challenged me too. And who am I to back down from a challenge? :)

Second off, I have never had a blog for my scrapbooking addiction. Yes, I have two blogs for sketches that I design, Sketches! With Multiple Photos and Sketches! {Cardmania}, but I don't upload any of my personal work there. I don't talk about where I hang out, the things I have learned, my joys and excitements when it comes to scrapping.

I was putting this on my regular blog, Living in Germany. But I have realized that my family and friends who are not scrappers don't care about it. So, I don't talk so much about scrapbooking anymore on there. And personally, I don't like it. Because quite frankly, It is a huge part of my life.

So I decided an outlet for my scrapping was something I really should have. And that is how this blog came about.

The name.....well, I used to organize scrap weekends while I lived in Wisconsin. The name I used for those scrap weekends was: Scrapbooking Friends. So I thought it would be a fun thing FOR ME, to use that name here. I have to admit, I LOVED putting those scrap weekends together. We had weekend crops approximately 9 times a year. My crops were almost always full, with waitlists. What a fabulous feeling. And another thing......I was pretty darn GREAT at organizing these events.

Well, I guess this is a start for my new Scrapbooking Blog. I still need to get a cool banner (oh Jess!). And I have scrap projects that I worked on this past weekend I will have to share. But for now, my first post is complete! I hope you will keep checking back.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Yeah! Good luck and have fun with the new blog!